Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Answer To Prayer

The Lord will not make you bear more than he knows you can handle, but he sure will push you as close to that line as possible sometimes. Then, just when you think that you can't handle anymore of the storms, there is a break in the clouds. I had an experience this morning that really made this truth hit home for me. Unfortunately I am unable to share this experience right now, but I will as soon as it is appropriate for all parties involved.
I just want to bear my testimony, that I know that the Lord hears and answers our prayers. He is mindful of EVERY detail of our lives and circumstances. I know that he has a plan for each and every one of us, and that he will lead and guide us to where we need to be, if we listen to his promptings. I am so grateful for being a member of the Church, and having the Gospel in my life, and for being an Eternal family.
We all have storms that roll through our lives, but take comfort. If we are faithful the Lord will carry us through.

3 comments:

Lani said...

This is beautiful, Hayley! A reminder I think we all need to hear. I'm so glad you posted! Thank you.

Hobbs Family said...

I was just about to do a posting on this exact subject. Thank you for your words and for your testimony. The only thing I could possibly add now are AMEN. Thanks.

AMY said...

thanks for that! I feel the same way!